Health Sanctuary Launches Weight Loss Supplement HS Trim.
When a person’s weight exceeds 20 – 30% of the Ideal / standard, then the person is categorized as Obese or Overweight. If left untreated, Obesity can lead to ailments such as hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, back pain, coronary heart disease, gall bladder disease, cancer and sleep apnea etc.
Years of R & D at Health Sanctuary® enabled freezing of the composition that shows remarkable and amazing results in people affected by Obesity. HS TRIM has a favorable effect on weight reduction and lipid profiles. It is a revolutionary Ayurvedic herbal product that can be safely used with nil side effects.
HS TRIM’s composition shows remarkable and surprising results in people affected by obesity and there have been some additional benefits. Most important being the fact that its use does not purely suppress appetite, while most other weight loss drugs are known blockers of appetite, which force users to consume less food. HS TRIM prevents up to 25 percent of fat consumed to be metabolized. This means fewer calories are generated outside of the fat you eat. The company however, advises users to follow a low fat, low calorie program – no more than 15 grams of fat per meal.
The company has also developed Online Weight Loss Programs. These programs in additionally take the help of HS Trim to enable users safe and easy weight loss and within a stipulated period of time. Additionally, the company also offers pocket guide when buying the pill, which can be used for the program if users do not have access to a computer. However, the company insists that it is better for users to have a look at Subscription programs that are available online.
The source of Oxygen.
As you may already know, air comprises about 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen with the rest being carbon dioxide, argon and other trace elements. The oxygen bar simply uses oxygen present in the atmosphere through a specially designed oxygen generator. It is purified and humidified by adding water vapour to it, since oxygen, by itself, is very dry and uncomfortable to breathe. This oxygenated air is then spiked with fragrance through an infuser before being conveyed to the end user
How much sodium is too much….
How much sodium is too much: Sodium is one of the most crucial minerals needed by our body for functioning normally. If you are in the impression that sodium is a culprit that has a hand in deteriorating your health then it is important for you to know that sodium does benefit our body in several ways. It helps in retaining water, stimulates muscle contraction, and aids in proper digestion of food.
Yes sodium does have some negative effects when taken in excess but is sodium the actual culprit or we….Think again.
It is we who choose our food and we need to do it correctly. The super market shelves endorse a lot of processed and packaged products that lure us. We are busy people with no time for wholesome cooking. This indeed adds on to our list of excuses for buying those sodium loaded ready to eat or ready to cook foods and as a result we end up consuming sodium in much higher quantity then what is actually required. Our bodies’ do grant us excuse for putting in a sodium burden for sometime but then repeated mistakes are not forgiven. This is when our body starts signalling us to stop consuming blindly and think for a remedy or a newer lifestyle approach.
A key to healthy eating is choosing foods lower in salt and sodium. Most of us consume more salt than we need. The current recommendation is to consume less than 2.3 grams (2,300 milligrams[mg] ) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams (about 1 teaspoon) of table salt a day. The 6 grams include ALL salt and sodium consumed, including that used in cooking, at the table and those sodium products used as preservatives or additives in processed foods.
Below are the ways of reducing salt and hence, sodium intake:
- Check Your Food Labels: Most packaged food like soup powders, baked products, dehydrated or frozen foods, canned or pureed fruits and vegetables, etc. clearly mention the amount of sodium used which most of us fail to read. So read before you buy.\
- Keep Your Palate Distracted: Cut down on the habit of adding excessive amount of table salt by distracting your taste buds using flavoring that can easily overcome the saltiness and enhance the taste to such an extent that you don’t feel like adding salt. This includes using flavored herbs and simple additions like lemon juice. The more the seasoning, lesser would be your dependence on salt.
- Interpret Foods Better: Many a times a food advertised to be a low calorie food may not be necessarily healthy if it has a higher content of sodium as flavoring agent or preservative which is done to ensure that the customer is overwhelmed by the taste of the food. Thus the need is to choose food correctly and wisely and not by the gimmicks of the advertisements.
- Balance Your Salt Intake: If your kidneys are working perfectly then you can play a trick to balance your high intake of sodium by consuming potassium rich foods like colored fruits and vegetables but then don’t make this a habit too. Spare on the kidneys.
- Keep Yourself Well-Hydrated: Drink at least 10-12 glasses of plain water as it helps in eliminating sodium from body via urine, but then don’t drink too much of mineralized or softened water as these packaged varieties of water are known to contain a reasonable amount of sodium.
Authored by: Team, Health Sanctuary